After the Second World War, large quantities of weapons and ammunition were dumped in waters. However, they have lost nothing of their dangerousness.
The Röhll diving team is trained according to the legal regulations in order to locate and salvage dangerous explosive ordnance in water all year round, even without visibility conditions, using the latest sounding technology.
The Röhll Munitionsbergung GmbH offers:
- Explosive ordnance search and recovery under water
- all cutting, sawing and welding work
- Searching, evaluating and documenting leakages in channels
- Removal of obstacles in navigable waters
- Revision of underwater structures